Thursday, June 10, 2010

relationship


its hard to keep a good relationship between a guy and a girl, is it?

for me, its not that hard if u trust and understand your partner very well. sometimes i find it hard to accept my partner's behaviour but come to think of it, i too have rude and indecent nature. so if he can accept me whole-heartedly and love me for who i really am, why can't i?

when i told my friends that my partner already knew all my bad behaviour, they were a lil bit shocked. i even fart in front of him okay. the length i go to make sure he accept me for who i am, regardless of my fart. euwww disgusting haha just kidding. well, in my opinion when we're on a serious relationship, we shud never defy our partner's weaknesses. somehow, their weaknesses make them a lot cuter. *winks*

i am committed when it comes to relationship bcoz i believe in karma. when u play with someone's feelings, one day it will hit your own batang hidung back. thats why whenever i have a playboy or playgirl friend, i always tell them to only pick one and leave the others. but ppl have different views, no?




the ultimate reason of this post is that a good friend of mine is cheated by his own bf. the bf is two-timing her. what scares me is that they were on a long-distance relationship, just like mine and they just celebrated their 4th love anniversary, which is longer than mine. but their ending is not good. poor my friend, she's so loyal yet the frigging bf doesnt know how to appreciate her.

i'm lucky to have such a loyal bf with me. hopefully we'll get a happy ending.

smooches~

1 comment:

Lord Hosni the Wise said...

the very first part of this entry..

i tot u wanna promote lesbianism!