Thursday, October 21, 2010

introducing my new place


pictures stolen from myra azmi and najaa basir's facebook.

pictures berterabur, tak ikut order.

drive slowly or u'll be dead / drive dead slow, man!

view from my apartment

my expensive apartment

me and farah in front of the apartment

at mangalore, eating expensive western food once in a very while

our first trip to mangalore

my class is at the basement of the below building

manipal's main building, nampak cantik credits to myra

the food court, filled with delicious and cheap food

there's this one shopping mall at mangalore that has cartoon drawings all over its wall. teringat kat cartoon kampung boy tiba2.



when i have my own camera, i'll introduce to u guyz many interesting things here in india. =)


smooches~

No comments: