Thursday, May 10, 2012

awak





5 years. thanks for being with me through thick and thin, listening to all my grumbles and complaints, bearing with my temper and irrational thoughts, having faith in me when i'm wavering, believing in all my decisions, praising me whenever i did something good, guiding me when i did something wrong, laughing at my jokes, cheering me up when i'm down, trying your best to make me happy even when your heart was in great pain, and most important of all, thanks for accepting for who i am. the nerdy me, the stupid me, the gedik me, the perangai-mintak-pelempang me, the grumpy me and the baik me *ehem*. 


i found this quote from my junior's fb which i think very meaningful: 

''Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary.''

i ain't rose, not pretty nor feminine, but you still choose me. i'm just an ordinary leaf, plain and nothing special. you don't know how grateful i am to find someone who thinks i'm decent enough as a girl.

thank you awak.



*tolong jgn perasan lebih2 pls =P*

smooches~

No comments: