Saturday, November 8, 2014

8


Salam.

I miss cycling. I want a bicycle. Or maybe join a cycling club though i know i'm not that committed. I used to cycle 4 to 5 km everyday when i was in primary school and I've always enjoyed it with my childhood friends.

Back in Manipal, there's a period where i went to jog everyday *semangat nak kurus* and when i'm not in the mood to jog, i opted to cycle instead. i borrowed my friend's bicycle and cycle all around my campus enjoying the view and not so fresh air.

Too bad here i don't know where can i go cycling and renting a decent bike apart from Taman Botanikal Melaka. There, the route is good and challenging but the bike's condition is very bad. Not really safe for use. Thankfully, my bf once brought me to cycle at Taman Botani Shah Alam which was more satisfying and the bike's condition was actually pretty okay *if you're lucky*. So one spot in Shah Alam. Back in my home in Ipoh, even my housing area is good enough for me but my brother's bicycle rosak la pulak :( Somebody pls give me a cool bicycle!! T__T

No comments: