Sunday, September 28, 2008

home cweet home

i'm home!!!

ngeh2,suke2.

n my mum msk my all time fav-tomyam n kueyteaw basah!!yippee

i ate

i ate

i ate

n i cannot move.my body was curled up.i can't stand up st8!!

then i slept.

n slept until 10.30 pm.

next morning,(afternoon actually)i woke up at 2.30 pm.gosh. anak dare ape nih.

then watched dead silence with the whole family sticking their eyes to the tv.

saye penakut sbnanye.i closed my eyes more than i opened them.

then g drive.polishing my skills.pektis drive jauh2. nnt nk g amek bie kat stesen bas.

home. tringat keje chemy n bm.

ohh.throw it away.

still hav 2 weeks.ngeh3.myra said that.

tomorrow nk g shoping kasut raye.im in the mood for wedges.mntk2 ade yg cun.

ok.klopak mate n pipi dah nak bercantum.

nyte2.smooches~

No comments: