Monday, September 29, 2008

mission accomplished!!

im agent xoxo.

my mission was to find a beatiful shoes.for raya.

terms applied :
  • no heels.no pain.
  • no black.
  • preferably gold. silver is considerable.
  • no peep toe. huduh di kakiku.
  • rm70 n below. fulus sengkek.
  • comfortable.
  • make my feet a lot cuter. (hopefully)

so the mission begun. jihad!

my eyes played the vital role. seek n searched n spotted.

i thrived. i swam. i ran. i grabbed. i pushed. i pulled.

after 2 hours.

i failed. i disappointed. i sad. i hopeless. i tired. i dehydrated.

there's dis shoe i like yg amat sgt. but only size 8 was left 4 me. bpk besar. after that my heart closed itself to any other shoes.acecey.

i went home. with nothing.

my mum dropped by at giant. i loitered around. wasted time.

then. i found it. ohh. god. i finally found it. back into the agent mode. ehem2.

my saviour of the day. the turning point of my luck.

my s0-called saviour. its gold.huu.


its not that beautiful.

i know.i know.its not up to ur expectations.

who the bloody hell cares.asalkan ak ade kasut raye.

but it fulfilled the terms anyway. so im satisfied.

n the mission is accomplished.

i'll sleep wif a smile today.


smooches~


No comments: