Saturday, March 28, 2009

hatred

some ppl, they can easily mask their uneasy feelings towards sumone or sumthing.

but not me.

if i dislike, or hate to be precise, it will be obvious. seriously.

everyone around me will notice it. i just cant bear with it.

my fren once told me, " tgk mate fana bile dy xsuke sumthing, sepet semacam." hah. this one i'm not quite sure about it. when im hating, (grammatical error) i dun really hav tym to look into my own eyes.

i've tried so hard to hide the expression of hatred, the coldness of my acts, the numbness of my voice.

but i just cant. thousand apologies.

i dont like ppl messing around with me when i've got nothing to do with thier lives.

i dont like ppl disturbing my life by swimming against the flow.

pls get urself a life so i can hav my normal life back.

some ppl just dont understand n im too ego to surrender.



sudah2lah.

smooches~

3 comments:

seasons said...

It's normal la.....Don't have to hide them....If you hide them, you'll have trouble later on....express them....not till to a certain extend till people dun like you anymore...

p/s: sorry malas login

alice said...

what happen?

nurulfana said...

to danny: tp its a big probz when it involved ur best fren.huhu

to alice: huhu~ i sungguh tersekse di kala ini.wuu~