Friday, April 3, 2009

dance2

tomorrow i hav to go to SP, ade dancerobic competition.

pegi tgk je pn.gain experiences.

yg cdeynye, out of 27 dancerobic club members, 4 ppl je yg pegi.huhu.

i'm all geared up to watch the competition. i love aerobic n dancing. its my passion. i even dah ckp kat bie yg when i hav my own money, i wanna register for aerobic and dancing class. ngeh3.

n dancerobic can help me to lose some weights. saye sudah gmok sgt2. my stamina is decreasing steepily.haih.

looking forward for tomorrow. tp hav to wake up early. n hav to walk to SP. huhu.

smooches~

2 comments:

alice said...

weee. dance.
mmg fana gemok and fana gile dance.

kah3.

i yg kayu ni msuk dance clss kt taylors.
guess lah dance ape, msti ull laugh at me
ngahahaha

nurulfana said...

wuwuwuw
mmg i dah gmok
bie ckp bumper i bsau
wuwuw

haha
u pn msuk dancing class?
arabic dance ke?
ngeh3