Sunday, December 13, 2009

marry me

rasenye i dah announce kat satu dunia yg skrg ni i kipas susah mati (yes i knew already its DIE-HARD-FAN) super junior berkuatkuasa from bile tah i pun dah tak ingat. so i've been digging for all their songs from their first debut album until the latest one. yes mmg kuat semangat i tau.

but of all their songs, there's this one song that really penetrate deep into my heart. memang jiwang, tipula kalau kau pun tak jiwang dgn boypren/girlpren kau. okay sambung cerita. so i batukforcedbatuk bie to listen to this song, together with its translation. yalah, kang kalau suruh dgr lagu semate2 tah ape dy tafsir. ntah2 jadi lagu "oh KFC, apsal kau sedap sehingga menjilat jari" (=_=)''

so seperti yg diharapkan, he dedicate this song to me. pathetic gila aku tapi takpe, still sweet of him =). i still waras cari boypren orang melayu bukan macam my ex-bf, cari gf orang cina. oops. did i just told u about the latest story of my ex? semua orang sila berlakon buta sekarang.

super junior-marry you (translation)

Love, oh baby my girl
You are my everything
My dazzlingly beautiful bride
You are a gift from god
We'll be very happy, your black eyes well up with tears
Even if your black memerizing hair turns white
My love, you my love, I swear I love you

Saying I love you is what I want to do the most everyday in my life
Would you marry me? I want to love you, treasure you, and live with you
I want you to lean on my shoulders each time you sleep
Would you marry me? With this heart of mine, will you accept me?

To accompany you for the whole lifetime, I do
To love you, I do
Regardless of snow and rain, i will be there to protect you, I do
Let me be the one to protect you, my love

You wearing the white bridal gown, me wearing the suit
Both of us walking in sync towards the stars and moon, I swear
No lies, no suspicion
My dearest princess, stay with me

Even if we are becoming older, we will smile and live on
Would you marry me? Are you willing to live the rest of your life with me?

No matter how weary and tired we are, I do
I will always be by your side, I do
The days when we will spend together, I do
Everyday will my heart be thankful, my love

I have prepared this (ring) for you since a long time ago,
Please take this shiny ring in my hand
Just like the mood today, remember the promise that we're making now
Would you marry me?

The only thing that I can give you is love
Although it's insignificant
Even though there are areas which I lack
I will protect the love between us, me and you
Let's make a promise, no matter what happens we will still be in love
And even so...

Will you marry me? I do

okay i dah cop lagu ni jadi my wedding song nanti, tapi nnt semua guest i tak paham. T_T. haih sedihnya. takpela. bie, u propose me guna this song okay?



p/s : start drp hari ni, i'll never use words yg end dgn 'W' macam yew, jew, taw, maw because i found it annoying. or maybe sebab ade orang bwat group "i hate those people who loves to put 'W' at the last word"

smooches~

2 comments:

NabilahRashida said...

sweeet...marry u, best2, my bro yg cm agk x ske suju pn ske lgu nih gk, mlgnye kbum xde part dlm lagu nih :(

nurulfana said...

hehehe
kan2? sweeet gila =)
tapi kibum ade dlm MV dy kan? okla tuuu =D