Sunday, March 18, 2012

5th birthday





last week when i was browsing some random english songs in Youtube, i came across this animation video. It's very simple yet the meaning of the song is very profound to me, due to what we had been facing for the past 2 months. conflicts.

but on this happy day for a special someone, i don't want to talk about those heart-breaking moments. this song inspires me to be a better half for him, just like what he did for me in order to keep me by his side.

just like how Gwyneth Paltrow inspired Chris Martin to write this song when her father died:

''Chris wrote this song for Gwyneth Paltrow after her father died. She came home from the hospital covered & drenched in tears; he started crying & asked her, "What can I do for you? Tell me how I can help.." & she looked up at him & said "Just hold me.. 'cause you're the only thing that can fix me right now." ''

i hope i can be just the same for you; to fix you whenever you're at your lowest point of life. to heal you when you're in despair although i'm not always by your side. i know i've hurt you to the core for my immature behaviour before this, so give me a chance to fix you back. hihihi ^^



okay rasa malu jap jiwang2 kat sini.




anyway, happy 22nd birthday to you, Mr. A. let's try to fix each other's mistake as we're growing old so that we can be a better person in the future. =)


*sorry saye tak sweet mana. yg penting you get the point kan? ^__^*



No comments: