Thursday, December 11, 2008

for froggy's satisfaction

1) The last person to tag you was?
nur izzati fadzil aka froggy aka alice. buwekk!

2) Your relationship with him/her
my closest friend, rum8ku yg busuk, my driver, my tourist guide, my geng kalo nk bwat jahat. muahaha.

3) Your 5 impressions towards him/her
-her sleeping style sgt flexible
-her dimples sgt adorable
-my spirit burner, my tear+secret pots. mekaceh syg
-SLOW. u know wut i mean dear.
-eccentric. ngeh3

4) The most memorable thing she/he has done for you
she wif my other 2 rum8s sorok my pillow ms mlm yg esoknye exam chemistry spm. haha. ade ke patut.

5) The most memorable word that she/he has said to you?
fana, u're the queen of the ant. yeah, u're right honey. fana kuat!

6. If she/he becomes your lover, you
telan pil tido 12 bijik.haha

7. If she/he becomes your enemy, you
tarik rambut dy yg lawa itu smpai tercabut. gagaga.

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on
her sleeping style. trust me, dy tdo mgalahkan gymnas negare.

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is
nil. she'll nvr become my enemy.

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her
shoping wif her n be her driver plak. haha

11. Overall impression towards him/her
she's cool, caring n doesnt care wut other ppl say bout her.

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about him/her?
unique kot.haha. seriously, u'll nvr fimd another her in this world.

13. Who is your ideal?~
haish. bp kali nk ckp. him.

14. What do you hate about yourself
again, my ugly hair.

15. For the people who care for you and like you, say something about them?
i care n like u too!

16. 5 people to tag answer :
malaslah.

smooches~

2 comments:

alice said...

wah.wah. trlelu bnyk nk dicorat coret.
wakaka. rmbut syer lawa?haha.

telan 12 bijik jer pil?klu i nk telan 21 lah.kah3.

im very flattered.

love u much2.muahx.infinite muahs.

nurulfana said...

love u too dear!!
muah2!