Monday, February 9, 2009

me.sasterawati teragung.

let me start off this post wif a long whine.

haaaaiiiiiiiiiih......duhhhhhhhhhhhh. ok.

languange week is one week from now n yet my a4 ppr for the poem is still blank and sacred.

dis is all he's(pronounced as hair) fault. suke-suki je ltak name aku msuk poetry competition.

ohh. my inspiration is far far away from me. how can i write a poem w/out him. sengallah. ilham xmo dtg. sungguh degil ye. babab kang bru taw.

arghh. im depressed. actually poetry is really not my cup of tea. ntah mcmn ms IOP aritu bole suddenly came out with a poem.

blank taw x. dahla kene based on world literature. shoot. n nnt kne deklamasi in front of all these ppl. adoi. malulah i.

ok2. be professional. me, as the sasterawati teragung MD41 and cucu angkat A. Samad Said will give my best despite all the homeworks, lab reports, presentations, studies, cas, etc etc etc.

huhu. im not dat positive. still nk curse. shoooooooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!

smooches~

No comments: