Wednesday, February 18, 2009

tak tentu arah

b4 i get berserk, i want to share wif u guyz a quote that i found as i flipped thru The Star juz now.

"An intelligent, successful person would cry, beg n flood their partner's mailbox with a dozen of incoherent messages, all because of LOVE."

"In the face of LOVE, any pride that we might have gets flushed down the drain."

"In LOVE, it is anger that triggers us to make the most hurtful remarks n it is pride that steals our tongues when we want to say we're sorry"

"No one is perfect, n it is our battle wif pride and anger that makes up human LOVE."



enuff sweet-talk.

yayayayayayayayayayayyayaaa.gilegilegilegile.

tomorow is the scariest day. shud i just succumb to my fear or shud i keep on mumbling n muttering my heart out.

esok adalah hari pertandingan deklamasi sajak. dan saye perlu mendeklamasikannya di depan satu batch.

sangat sangap lagi sengal.

i never expose myself to this extent whereby everyone will see my face creasing n hear my im-gonna-start-to-cry-u-idiot voice. ohh. malu2.

my self-esteem level is very2 low at dis moment n nuthing can raise it back. even a slight increase. huhu.

juz pray that im not gonna fool myself around n keep on humiliating my dorky face.

smooches~

No comments: