Wednesday, July 1, 2009

pls take note

dont mind my words. yes they are harsh. i know i know.

if i say that u're GEDIK or AKU SEPAK KAU KANG or NGENGONG, ignore it. its just a way for me to express my feelings. okay terasa jiwang plak.

mmg taklah aku nak sepak kau btul2. cubit org pn aku sgt jarang2 bwat. except to my brotherslah. okay fine ni kes laen.

but this is me okayy. saye bkn jenis pompuan lembut lemah gemalai sopan santun cakap lapik2 beralas2 berkias2.

with certain ppl yes i do know how to respect them. aku still tau adat okayy.

i dont even know how to sit properly in class also while eating. even if i dine kat hotel pn i will bersile atas kerusi.

its already part of me. kau xboleh terime aku xleh nak bwat ape.

tp seriously, i dont really mean of what i've said. all those bad words are just like accesories for my sentences. my bad.

so here am i apologizing with my utmost sincerety if anyone of u felt the pang from my bad bad bad behaviour.

but everyone does hav at least ONE bad behaviour kan? so give n take ppl.

smooches~

2 comments:

EIJABEBEH said...

haha yup2

nurulfana said...

thank god ade gak org yg agrre wif me
=)