Wednesday, July 8, 2009

miss

i miss my old buddies like crazy that i want to cry my heart out.

myself is fucking miserable right now n i need sumone to comfort me.

zati, yati, yani, ika n syatees. i miss u guyz terribly.

i wish i can fly to u guyz ryte now.im soooo in dire need to meet u all. im desperate.

i miss the easy life we led together, knowing each other very well that it is almost impossible for us to fight.

life is sooo cruel and unpredictable that u can never guess what will happen to you the very next second.

oh my. whining non stop yet my heart still doesnt feel at ease. at all.

i really need a therapy. my friends, here n everywhere, pls cure me. i beg u.

smooches~

4 comments:

alice said...

whats up yang? what happen?

nurulfana said...

depressed gile
im tired of everything lah

myrnnss said...

fana rosli, myra azmi kan ada.. hehehe.. (=

nurulfana said...

i lap2 u myra azmi
=)