Sunday, August 15, 2010

my dad

abah got his new assignments already and as usual, i'm the one who's doing it. there's this one Q that requires abah (me) to actually draw anything using Paint as a proof that he (me) is very competent using the mouse or the Touchpad. unfortunately, i am never a good artist . or a mouse-user.

this is the time when ur creative and artistic friends come in handy. in my case, i have myra the awesome (bodek sikit hehe). she drew two drawings using adobe photoshop but heck i dont care as long as it looks pretty.

myra, mintak izin curi drawing ko ye. pls, demi abah aku. muehehe. =) these are her awesome drawings,


and this is mine. truth to be told, this is my limit of drawing using paint.


laugh all u can. my mom gelak mcm tak ingat dunia. at first she thought hijjaz drew this. T_T btw, those are a house and a car in case u didn't understand my abstract masterpiece.

when i asked abah just now to pick which one did he prefer the most, guess what did he chose? he picked mine!!! HAHAHAHAHA KAKI BODEK PUNYA ABAH. taula i yg siapkan assignment dy.

smooches~

No comments: