Thursday, August 12, 2010

the perantauan

I've been to KL last weekend prior to my graduation that was held last Monday. i went there on Friday and had my butt laid on mcdee's bed. haha. i stayed at her house for 3 nights to unleash our crave for hot gossips. hehehe. thanks for the great hospitality, babe. thanks for all the scrumptious food walopun bukan ko yg masak and thanks for all the air yg ko bancuh utk aku. u can still improve on that boohoo! haha.

ahh thanks also for the maggi. sedap! boleh kawen dah kawan aku ni. =P

on saturday, we went to times sq due to my overwhelming desire to shop there. unfortunately, there were no trying signs hanging all over the shops and i couldnt get my hand on those pretty tops. mana boleh tak cuba weh, nnt ketat buat rugi ja beli. silap2 tetas jahitan bila pakai. hahaha. but i still managed to get a top and my dreamt bag. yeehaw!

i also met fatin, my ex-roomate back in KMS. i miss her lots as we haven't met for almost one year and a half. selalu gosip2 dlm phone je. mana puas!

the next day, we went to OU. mcdee's bro was kind enough to send us there. the mall was super huge that my jaw dropped the moment i saw the building. jakun katekan. me and mcdee even got lost in the mall whereby we're supposed to wait for naurah and najaa at GSC but we're waited for them at the TGV instead. hahaha bodo gile dahla yakin je kitorg yg betul. we watched Inception and just like what everyone have aid, the movie was awesome eventho i yawned so many times during the early parts of the story. no need to elaborate more on the storyline, kepala aku pun pening tgk crita tu.

i met my BFF, zatie who was absent from the movie but luckily she managed to come before we headed back home. teehee rindu gilaaaa. its been almost 2 years since we last met. hopefully she can send me off at KLIA on sept. =)

next comes the graduation day. everyone was pretty and smart, and only a few wore songket. hehe. the speech was super long and i couldnt sit still. nasib bek my batch only got 95 students, or else i'll die of boredom. thanks college for the award =D. sedih siot naik pentas 2 kali tapi mak abah takde. so tak rasa bangga mana pun. =( the food were super delicious woh! naseb bek meja aku ade parents sapa tah, kalo tak dh lama tibai habis, muehehehe.

ish sebokla tangga tu

yours truly

the dentist-to-be

abes grad, i set off my feet from mcdee's house and stepped on naurah's place. daddy nau nmpak cam garang gila, bergetar lutut tgk. hehe. finally i got to watch 3 idiots and mmg movie tu kelakar habis. penat gelak2 dgn nau in the middle of the night.

the next day, nau brought me to wondermilk because of my all-time crave for cupcakes. the ambience was very nice and the cuppycakes were so sedaaaaap! i even packed some for hijjaz. baik kan i? hehe. then off we went to mid and shopped like crazy there sebab niat asal pegi mid tak kesampaian. hahaha.

mom called me to head back home that evening bcoz she missed me so much. tipu je haha. sebab takde org nak jaga hijjaz kat rumah. so i pun balik rumah petang tu jugak. sobsob sedih sebab byk lagi tempat nak g and tak puas shopping lagi. =( next time la kot. thanks naurah for being my driver and lending me a place to sleep. =)

thats all. penat gila cerita. dahla aku ni jenis yg tak reti cerita by writing. sorry bahasa tunggang langgang. =)

smooches~

4 comments:

Izzati Alice Faze said...

hihihi. rindu rindu

n is that a subtle 'YOU MUST SEND ME OFF' kinda reminder for me?hihihihi. ill work my ass off so my mom cn let me go and send u off. hihi

nurulfana said...

hehehe i'm glad that u can read between the lines. xD
come come send me tau!!!!

NabilahRashida said...

klaka sungguh aku tgk gmbar dentist sbb ade leman sorg laki...hahaha

nurulfana said...

haha mak aku tgk gamba tu pun tekejut. dy jela jd ketua kite kt sane. haha