Wednesday, June 4, 2014

1

Salam all.

Today MQA came to our college to evaluate us from all aspects so that we can have the accreditation we have always wanted sebab kalau tak mcmn kami nak keja kat Malaysia kan.

Anyway, salah satu soalan dia tanya masa closed session dgn students tadi:

''Did your college award you if you get good results like straight A's or something?''

We all answered YESSSSS. ''Gold medalist", they said. Then came the question that i always hate:

"Angkat tangan sapa yg pernah dapat?"

Mannnn. I really don't like this. First, i always feel that i didn't deserved it (there's this one girl in my class who is really smart, she deserves it more). Second, ppl will expect more from me padahal aku ini hanyalah insan biasa. If u see me in my class, u will think i'm a dumb or something. I get very nervous when my lecturers directly throws some questions to me that i become blank. Third, when ppl keep on pointing my name when this matter is brought up.

Bukan tak bersyukur, in fact, i'm happy sebab my parents were over the moon because of this. It's just that the title came with a responsibility for you to maintain your performance. Well, that's the purpose but it has become a burden to me T__T. Adoilaaa. Trying to motivate myself right now. I can do it!

Anyway, i think i'll start to write again. Let's see how long this will last. hehe.

Byebye.




No comments: