Wednesday, June 11, 2014

3

Salam all.

Bulan ni bajet lari. Sebab apa? Sebab makanan.

And make-up.

Yesss. My new obsession. Skrg siap ada bajet each month for make-up. God knows how annoyed my bf was when i begged him to bring this kampung girl to Sunway Pyramid just so that i can bring my butt into Sephora. Lepas tu mcm dh taknak keluar, jakun sgt tgk brg2 mekap mahal kat sana. Some brands tu even x pernah dgr pun nama. I can only afford some NYX lip creams there which i loveeeee. :D

Tapi sebenarnya pegi kelas pakai sunblock and lipstick/lipbalm je. Takdak sapa aku nk impress kt Manipal ni hewhew. Sbb tu guna neutral colors jee.

Selalunya pakai mekap lelebih when i'm on dates. Baru berani pakai lipstick terang2, pastu keep on annoying my bf with Qs like "ok tak warna ni?" "rasa matching tak kaler ni dgn kulit syg?" "lawa tak i hari ni?'' "nampak x bulu mata syg melentik ni? penat tau nk pakai mascara dgn eyeliner!'' hahaha i'll never stop.

I only aim for drugstore make-ups --> Watson and Guardian. Tapi lagi suka Watson sbb ada VIP card hewhew. Ni je yg cek mampu. I'm quite disappointed with local drugstores bcoz their display are not really well-organized. Then byk testers dah habis/rosak tapi diorg x ganti pun. Customers are also to be blamed sbb lepas guna testers ada je manusia yg x reti nak letak kt tempat original dia balik. Habis confuse.

Now everytime i go to malls, I'll go to Watson n try many many lipstick and aim to buy them next month. Oh I wish. haha. This madness will stop after sometime, just like my previous madness with online shopping. ;p

I want to learn some make-up techniques to cover up zits or acne scars on my face. I want to try liquid foundation too since they have more coverage but i don't know which brand is good for me. Takut kalau salah pakai kang habis jadi opera cina or worse, dpt skin break out. Anyways, lots of time to learn :D


No comments: