Friday, June 20, 2014

4

Salam all.

Whenever i chatted with my bf about our future life, in the end we always promised each other that we'll live modestly during early years to save money so that we can go travel wherever we want to. Tak apa la kalau awal2 pun duduk apartment n pakai kereta Saga je. As long as we have more savings.

Mann, talk is cheap.

I know my bf is capable of doing so (berjimat cermat) and live humbly since he rarely spends his money to buy things. Believe me, kalau dia takdak gf skrg ni, rasanya duit dia menimbun dah drp apa yg dia ada skrg. He's so careful with his money. Thats why i trusted him with my money (apart from my mom) since i don't really know how to manage my allowance. I depend on him and always ask for his opinion bila tangan aku gatai nk klik2 online shopping.

So that's why i'm worried. Tambah bila tgk org lain hidup senang, kereta mewah, pakai beg branded or baju cantik2. As a girl i can't help but to feel jealous and secretly want to lead the same life that others do. I've been reminding myself over and over again that saving is important. Umur dah 24, tak lama lagi dh mula earn income sendiri. Masa tu lagilaa kena pandai manage duit sendiri.

Hopefully tercapai la impian kami nk travel merata dunia bersama-sama. Buat masa skrg gigit jari jela dulu sambil scroll gambar org lain pegi holiday kt Instagram.

No comments: