Saturday, November 1, 2008

ex-gf reunion.

went to mid last week wif bie. n he showed me this buk. wut a profound message.


tp nengok cover cambesh je. nvr judge a book by its cover. ish3.

sbnanye ade story bhind the title of the buk. related to me la of cos.

fact : im close to my bf's ex-es. very close.



me n honey no 1.



me n honey no 2.


yes. they're my bff. my besties. my hangout buddies. my secret pots. my tears-sharing fren.

i dont care wut other people says. i love them. they're the cure 4 my boredom.

to azie n aya, u're the best honey ever made. may our frenship lasts till my eyes are shut.

n thanx bie 4 uniting us under this ex-gf club. =P

smooches~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm..salah???maaf..

Anonymous said...

owhowho..
xdak shout kah d sini?

alice said...

wah.
so deep.

deep.deep.deep.

nurulfana said...

wahaha
katakan : oh fana, kamu hebatlah