Saturday, November 29, 2008

lovely benzoic acid

yesterday ade catastrophic mood swings. sgt horibble.

after isyak, studied til 10.15. then mate rase kuyu n my brain didnt get enuff O2. called bie, suh dy kejut kul 11. sharp. set up alarm as a backup.

11 pm, alarm sang. snooze. sang again. snooze.

waited for bie's call, but nil. instead i was the one who called him. xangkat. konpem tido. but im not angry. serious. im used to his habit of sleeping early n left me alone in the middle of a gruesome nyte. =P

but then abruptly my mood changed its mode. tibe2 rase cam nk bunuh org. n my stomach longed for a maggi. g masak air gune heater. ble nk fit the heater into its i-dont-know-the name thingy, it didnt fit. i tried again. failed. tried wif a vengeance. still failed. so i screamed. loudly. my rum8 tkot, berselubung dlm selimut. n the heater fit. see, even heater scared of my loud scream.
i continued my study wif a satisfied heart.

first round. i chose maggy ruski tomyam. mr. ruski tomyam, u're the lucky number 1! i ate it wif my hand scribbled on chemistry handouts. totally out of mood for it.

abes mkn, my stomach ached for more. my mind demanded for sumthing that can destroy me slowly n gives me a long tym effects. okeyh miss stomach n miss mind, i got ur message. gud job madame neurones! whut shud i reward u..hmm.

second round. mrs mi sedaap perise asli, u're the lucky number two! i ate it wif my head banged along mcr songs. so relaxing. betul. xtipu.

i was totally under kungfu panda's influence. i eat when i upset. get it?

with my stomach fulfilled with maggi yg bercampur aduk rasenye, with a strong willed, with a pair of sleepy eyes, i continued my study.

after 2 minutes, the handouts instead studied me. sudahlah. white flag.

bukak lappy, watched kungfu panda. for the 11th tym. lawak siot. i still can laugh thunderously n smiled widely as i voluntarily strecthed my mouth towards my ears.

oh oh. kungfu panda saved the day. mood swings were not swinging anymore. yippee. bole tido ngan lenenye.

nex day, went to class to study dgn smgtnye. but first n foremost, read the paper. as i flipped thru the pages, i saw this scary headline.

' all types of mi contain benzoic acid.'

ohh. yesterday i just baham 2 types of mi maggi. crap.


smooches~

No comments: