Tuesday, November 11, 2008

oblivious

i dun know why my appetite increases speedily and steeply dis recent. n i helplessly cant stop my mouth from chewing, churning, amnd chewing and churning til my stomach membulat. then the great remorse came, but stil i cant help it.

even my bf was shocked when he saw me nonstop eating when we hangout last week. it looked like i was constantly craving for sumthing that i'll never stop eating until i found that sumthing. sadly, i don even know wut that sumthing is. blimey.

n when i went to this msc's ds(dewan santapan.haha) wif my clasmate to hav our dinner, they were shocked to see my tray was fully filled wif rice mcm nk melimpah ruah. thats juz me. i ate a lot. A LOT. especially when the lauk is ayam. i juz cant stop my hand from mencedok nasi dgn byknye. n the problem is, i'll finished wutever in my tray xkrela byk mane pun nasik tuh.

but then they said i was lucky bcoz evntho i ate a lot, my body still slim. OMIGOD. hav they got their eyes blinded? xnampak ke fatty acids bertempek2 kat badan aku nih? ades. but i took those compliments. tocey2. =P

n now i was channeling all my money to the koop. blame all the roti!! sp suruh tempting sgt. i cant resist to buy 1 everytym i pass thru it.

but then i was still oblivious on how fat i am, how debab i am, how bulat i am. my jeans n blouses are getting smaller i guess. it wasnt me yg mngembang. how optimistic. gud2.

nurulfana and diet just dont get along. diet is agonizing u know, wif all the restrictions to ur fav foods. i once felt very pelik bout these ppl who were extremely obsessed wif their diet. dahla mkan nasi seciput, tu pun nak korek2 lg nk vomit balek sume yg dah hampir2 mnjadi faeces. the phrase no pain no gain is invalid here, get it?

no diet, think 4 an alternative. a brilliant one.

oh i know, remain fat,bulat n debab. thats it. no doubt.

smooches~

No comments: