Wednesday, October 14, 2009

hari ini dalam sejarah

i screwed up my biology test. the homeostasis and excretion one. it sucks so bad that i want to slap myself for being so numb and stupid during the test. everything went wrong. i cant relate the questions with what i've read. the handwriting was like the ugliest of all the tests that i've gone through. gosh im so scared. now i feel super duper guilty for breaking my teacher's heart.

and the Qs were damn hard. everything have to be explained. EXPLAIN THIS. EXPLAIN THAT. grrr. u see, im a nocturnal person, so my brain was not functioning very well this evening. huh lame excuse LAME. and everyone else's expressions were like "omg senang hell quiz tadi, aku hantar awal gile, before 4.30 aku dah hantar". shoot. im still writing when tcer jue announced that the time remaining is only 1 minute. 1 bloody minute and im still thinking on what to hentam. seriously, majority of my answers are based on logical thinking, not biology-based. T_T.

okayy at least the essay Qs were pretty easy except for the fugly kidney that i've drew. i hate it when everybody submitted their test papers earlier than me when the Qs were busy choking and strangling me until im short of breath yet im still struggling to answer the Qs. if the Qs are easy then its fine with me.

so there's no one to blame. blame myself. yes padan muka aku.

smooches~

No comments: