Saturday, October 17, 2009

silap besar

its a BIG BIG mistake for coming home this weekend.

  1. upcoming wednesday got chemistry test. and i havent study even a sentence of organic chemistry. this chapter is a bit difficult for me to fathom.
  2. my ee is untouched. still sacred from any changes. and due date is 19th. im a dead meat.
  3. oral bm is not around the corner, its already there in front of my bloody eyes. and my bm notes are everywhere, unorganized.
  4. i have 6 pending physics lab reports that have to be completed together with all those stupid and ugly graphs.
  5. this weekend my mom have sooo many weddings and open houses that need to be attended to. FAT FANA FAT!
  6. i've got my new haircut and my mom doesn't like it bcoz its very very short. and she is grumbling nonstop. i love it, mind u. i prefer short healthy hair rather than a long damaged hair.
sengsaralah i balek kolej nnt.

smooches~

2 comments:

alice said...

how how shortt????

aaaaa wana seee!

btw u deleted the emo blog is it?

nurulfana said...

haha seriously short
mcm jantan =PP

yes i've delated it. controversial haha