Monday, November 9, 2009

same old same old

as u can see, there's nothing much change in my blog except for the picture of 'fanash' bangle decorating my blog title has gone.

dont think negative. it juz that the picture is senget sebelah mase i edit2 tadi and it looked super hideous so i deleted it. bukan i clash ngan bie pastu couple balek pastu clash lagi, NO. im not that type.

so in the mean time, i just stick to these red sunflowers until i found a new layout that win the key to my mind, not my heart because heart functions to pump blood to all parts of the body, not to become all picky when it comes to choosing an awesome blog layout that fit my taste. nampak tak relevannya di situ?

so sorry for all inconveniences eventho i knew that kalau my blog closed under construction pun you all are not affected pun and still can be happy makan kat ds sambil bergosip mcm kat kedai kopi.

smooches~

2 comments:

Razrin said...

heehee..yen x reti sangat pasal HTML format neyh, nak wat je x jadik..

nurulfana said...

tau xpeeeee
stress gile =(