Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 (tajuk cliche)


2010 has started. i dont want to list my down my new year resolution bcoz apparently i dont have any. for me, resolution is done whenever i'm in the mood for a change or forced to change but now, i'm contented enough with my own life.

while everyone is busy drafting out their list of must-do and must-not-do in this new blessed year, i came up with a list of random trivia regarding myself; on how far have i known my own self, body and attitude for my 19 years of breathing. this might be the longest entry that i've ever written so pls bear with me. bagilan can, kan dah masuk tahun baru. say cheese! =D

1. my full name is Nurul Farhana Bt. Rosli. yes its NURUL not NUR fgs. dah ramai orang tersilap tulis nama i. grrr. but i only go with the "fana" nickname. no ana, hana, far (?) , or whatever. nurul is only for ppl that have known me since i was little, air liur pun meleleh2 lagi. btw, i hate it when ppl called me by my full name. nurul farhana, farhana like that. sebabnye mase i kecik2 my parents will only called me by my full name whenever they were angry with me. so thats why. it is concrete enough? fine fine " ade aku kisah name kau?" FINE.

2. i never solve a sudoku. not even once. i tried once and it took me 3 weeks to completely gave up on the stupid 81 small square boxes. what more a rubic cube kan.

3. i still sign in Youtube using my ex-boyfie accounts.

4. mase i kecik2 dulu, everytime i terjage bile azan subuh i will kick out my blanket sebab ade orang cakap mase azan subuh nanti selimut jadi kulit babi. takut weh.

5. i cry over the slightest sad thing. i got moved over the littlest thing also. sensitip tak bertempat. tak caya tanye kappa, i tgk my eunhyuk nanges dlm EHB pun i dah meleleh2 tersedu sedan.

6. i dont know how to take a very good care of my belongings, even the expensive ones. my HP pun i maen campak merate and dah berjuta kali jatuh katil sebab tula dy nazak mcm sekarang. merajuk kot? laptop pun dah jahanam, i even kicked my laptop out of my bed sebab i rase dy menyemak je i nak tido atas katil.

7. i hate to watch an old war-based movie, macam cerita perang zaman cina dulu2, bcoz i dont have the gut to watch all the horses, the elephants or even the cows (if any) being killed and injured and bleed profusely. ksiannyaaa. orang2 nak mampus aku tak peduli. sapa suruh diorg perang.

8. i'm a frigging bitch whenever i'm in a very bad mood and i can be badmood in the blink of an eye. memang tak senonoh i tau.

9. i love sharing stories with my friends but the problem is that i always forgot whether i have told stories to my friends or not. so i tend to tell them the same story again and again. seriously i really have a very short-term memory regarding this. i know this sorts of annoy ppl but i really2 forgot about it. so next time, pls do tell me. dont ever hesitate. =)

10. my dad is a professional scuba diving trainer, my bro is already in his steps of getting a "pangkat emas" is his swimming class, hijjaz will start on his swimming class next year and my mum knew how to swim since she was 7. but me?? berenang katak pun aku tak reti! wuwuwuwu i'm the black sheep of the family. T__T

11. i'm not into guys with 6-pax. macam kotak.

12. i cant study without music. and the music must be on the maximum volume bcoz i'm easily distracted by my surroundings. so who invented the saying ppl cant do two things at the same time"? SAPA? SAPA? CEPAT MENGAKU!

13. i've watched kungfu panda for 15 times. 12 on my lappy, 3 on HBO with malay version sebab tgk ngan hijjaz. oh i baru tau rupenye the monkey is voiced by jackie chan. HAHA.

14. i dont like seafood macam ketam and udang galah sebab ayam lagi sedap.
tapi kerang n lala i makan.

15. i prefer staying up late rather than waking up early.

16. i swear a lot. seriously A LOT. not swear as in berjanji, it more to curse. bcoz when i cursed, i feel satisfied and it can reduce A LIL BIT of my anger. sumpah tak senonoh punye budak.

17. i supposed to go to PLKN but i didnt bcoz of my asthma. actually the doctor only ticked for a penangguhan but PLKN ppl told me not to go at all. heh takut aku matila tu. but yeay me as i can continue with my driving lessons.

18. i believe in love at first sight although i never experience it.

19. i have a bantal busuk that was already with me since i was in f1. and i penah tak basuh bantal tu for 5 years baby. my roomates in langkawi didnt even dare to touch it. so i used it as my weapon whenever they teased me. haha old time.

20. i always the last person when it comes to ordering food in the restaurant that i'm not used to. especially if the menu has the food's picture on it. sungguh confuse nak pilih. and i always end up regretting what i've ordered.

21. i'm not the type of person who like to venture out new things. simplest e.g : if i used to eat nasi goreng tomyam at a certain restaurant, i will never gatai2 ordered other food. play safe orang potih cakap.

22. i hate spinach. i wonder why popeye likes it very much.

23. i cannot roll my tongue. dulu masa kat 502, only me and DJ yg takleh roll. kan DJ kan? ohh sungguh inferior. dont blame me. blame the genes.

24. i dont know how to cook nasi goreng.

25. i laugh thunderously. but i'm trying hard in controlling it for the time being.

26. i sucks in math and any other practical training. mase kat langkawi dulu i scored well in chemistry exams, but in chemistry lab i was nothing. not even once my experiments were a success. the worst was exp. bio - experiment rate of transpiration ke ape ntah, when i and dj were trying to put the pokok into the rubber tube pastu nak masukkan air. punyela susah mak datuk dgn vaseline bende merah melekit2 pulak tu cikgu wahida tgh tgk dy geleng2 kepale je T__T. sedih gilaaa. haha good old times lagi.

27. aku paling benci bila ada orang sakitkan kawan2 aku. aku benci paham?

28. i'm a very stubborn and judgmental person. and i'm trying to change myself regarding that.

29. i dont like the feeling of being used and manipulated for someone's own good.

30. i'm a stingy person, i know it very well. but i'm like that for a reason. i appreciate my own hardworks more than anyTHING else. my notebooks are my second boyfriends.



thats all for now. i should expose no more about myself. let the rest become something that i can cherish for next year.

so have u get to know yourself as well?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. may all of us have a great future ahead of us =)

smooches~

2 comments:

Miyn Amin said...

hahahaa, pasal selimut tu, aku penah baca...ekceli kan kalau x silap, sapa2 yg tidur lepas azan, syaitan akan selimutkan dia dengan selimut babi, bagi dia tido lagi lena..

:PP

nurulfana said...

oooo mcmtu ke? pasni kene tendang selimut jugakla mase azan subuh. itupun kalau terjage dgr azan. haha =P