Thursday, January 7, 2010

messy


class has started, and i kept on yawning throughout the period. especially the ones before recess. no matter how hard i tried to cover my mouth and keep it as closely tight as possible, i still have the puffy eyes and the fake smile plastered on my face whenever i made an eye contact with the teachers.

seriously i have to change. next week, okay next week. bagila can this week aku nak berlesyor-lesyor (?) dulu. nak habiskan crita coffee prince. senyap, jgn cakap aku ketinggalan.

alhamdullilah, my results were okay. enough to make my parents happy and myself satisfied with my own hard works. i must strive more to maintain the good results in final IB exams. God willing, i want to make my may to Oxford dental college in India. =))

smooches~

1 comment:

alice said...

wahahahha.
i know what the lesyor2 means!
tehhee