Wednesday, November 3, 2010

20th birthday



28th October 2010 marked my 20th birthday and this is the first time i celebrated my birthday away from malaysia. hoho bangga sekejap. it took me 20 freaking years to finally stepped my (currently) highly sensitive, severely infected and injured feet on other country. kesian, i know.

well, celebrating my birthday here was still fun as i'm still surrounded by the same circle of close friends and friends from my college. i was throwned 2 suprise birthday parties along with 2 birthday cakes. terharu i sebab dah lama org tak beli kek besar2 for my birthday. selalu dpt 1 slice cake je sobss sobss.

mula2 sekali dapat kezutan from kak ummu, my kakak usrah. wuu sumpah malu+terharu masa org nyanyi lagu happy birthday kat tgh2 foodcourt. anyway, thanks a lot kak ummu! =)




next, dapat unexpected 2 slices of cake from hazman. thanks hazman! =)




the next day, my classmates and others friends membuat kezutan yg hampir gagal kat foodcourt jugak. comel sgt tgk diorg susah-payah plan suprise birtday party for me. i'm touched =) i love u guyz to bits and pieces.



bertuah punya kawan2 tulis birtday wish in hindi? tamil? kannhada?



thanks so much also to myrajemi and kappa mamma nim for the nan cheese treat at dollop. hehee.

i don't have any particular wish for this year's birthday, it just that i hope that me and my friends will do well here in india and melaka in future, finishing our 5 years of dentistry course with flying colours. also praying hard to Allah everyday semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan dan perjalanan hidup sebagai seorang pelajar dentistry.

smooches~

No comments: