Wednesday, November 17, 2010

suara


for the first time in my almost 2 months period of staying here in india, i managed to talk to all my family members on the phone. they're wishing me hari raya haji, maaf zahir batin, makan apa semua, all that stuff.

but the best thing is hijjaz's voice is still the same. the annoying mosquito voice that wished me samat hari raya. haha. and this is the first time i ever spoke to mursyid (my form 2 brother) on phone since i left Malaysia. being far away from each other makes me appreciate my siblings more. i even said to him if he were to score his final exam, i'm going to buy him anything that he desires. i'm a good sister like that.

well, hopefully mak doesn't cry tomorrow. because i'm the only daughter in the house, so usually i was the one who helped her with all the coooking, the membasuh n mengelap pinggan, the mengemas rumah and etc.

i miss home.

smooches~

3 comments:

koala lady said...

selamat hari raya aidil adha ;))

Unknown said...

Chill up ya...jgn sedey2...pengorbanan juga tu...tnggal mak ayah n fam demi cita2 kan... =) Salam Aidiladha...

Anonymous said...

hi...